I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
I was tagged by pineappleofmyeye!
Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure to let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The KJV Bible (and no, I’m not being facetious)
2. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Blink of an Eye by Ted Dekker
5. The Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
6. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
7. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
9. The Monuments Men by Robert M. Esdel
10. Chop Shop by Tim Downs
He’s waited so long. He’s waited so long. In the dark. In the dark. And the cold. And the cold. And the diamonds. And the diamonds. Until you came. Until you came. Bodies so hot. Bodies so hot. With blood. With blood. And pain. And pain.